You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Kitchen Renovation - Part 4 - Light at the end of the tunnel

Since Friday a lot has happened in the kitchen. The walls were cleaned and prepped and painted, the cabinet doors and handles are in place, the new overhead light is up and we got our counter tops!
The side of the kitchen with the sink, dishwasher and stove.

It doesn't even look like the same kitchen anymore. Tomorrow the final electrical work will be done (without the drama of broken water pipes), some touch up work and it will be done!
This is the new corner cabinets we had added. Now I have a place for all my baking supplies and gadgets.

I want to dance around the kitchen but I think I'll wait until we put the blinds back up. Don't want the neighbors to think that I finally lost what little of my mind I have left.

We'll get final pictures up in a few days once we've moved everything back into the kitchen.

2 Comments:

Blogger ScottE. said...

OK. I am officially jealous.

Probably be a few more years before I get to play like that in my kitchen.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

It looks beautiful! :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home