You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our 10th Anniversary - Part 1

Tomorrow will be our 10th Wedding Anniversary. Woot! Hard to believe we've been together that long.

Last weekend I surprised Jim with a bottle of Middleton's Rare Irish Whiskey. He was somewhat speechless for a few minutes. He'd look at the box, open his mouth to say something, look up at me, then back at the box again. He cracked it open last night and let me have a sip. Let me tell you, I am not a whiskey drinker, the stuff's usually too harsh for me but this stuff was as smooth as a baby's butt. I could drink this.
My gift from Jim has been a little surprises every night this week. Tuesday he brought home a dozen red roses. They smell so nice!
Last night he brought home some Belgian chocolates from Neuhaus. He hand picked all 16 chocolates in the box. How sweet is that? I had a mandarin orange one last night and it was fabulous. I'm going to savor these and only have one a day which is no small feat for a choco-holic.
I have no idea what my surprise will be tonight but I can't wait.

He tried to surprise me with breakfast in bed yesterday. It would have been a nice surprise except for one thing. About the same time he was coming through the bedroom door, plate in hand, someone started to jack-hammer outside our front door! I bolted upright and hollered, "Oh Shit! Scared Jim too. Needless to say, it wasn't the romantic response he was looking for. After my heart stopped pounding, I came downstairs and enjoyed a lovely breakfast with Jim (and Sophie).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ladygoat said...

Congratulations! 10 years is quite a milestone and very deserving of celebration!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home