You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, January 28, 2005

My first entry - Pan Fried Dumplings


I don't know what I'm thinking........but here I am with a new Blog of my very own. I guess after seeing so many people I know with one, I sorta felt left out. So here I am. But what should I blog about? I pondered this for a while and decided to do one on cooking because it's something I really like to do.

I hope that you will find it to be utterly fascinating and wait with baited breath for each update. What? ........ I can dream, can't I?

Off we go........

I like to cook and so does my husband, who I'll refer to as Biscuit Boy. Between us, we make some pretty darn good food. He's more a cook while I tend to be more a baker. But occassionally I can throw together some pretty tasty meals. For instance, we both love Chinese cooking. I bought Biscuit Boy a cookbook for Christmas that is one of the best out there for Chinese Szechuan cooking. It's called "Land of Plenty" by Fuschia Dunlop.

One of the first dishes I prepared from it was the pan fried dumplings. The first two tries were good, but the third try......OH MY! They were spectacular.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Jane said...

mmmmmmmm... those look yummy!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home