You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, April 22, 2005

The (finger)Tip of the Iceberg

Well, well, well......it seems that police have arrested the woman who said she found a piece of a finger in her Wendy's Chili. An article on CNN.com has more of the developing details. Who wants to make a wager on where that finger came from? Here are your choices:

A. The dead Aunt,

B. The Aunt that recently died, or

C. Who the hell cares, it just down right creepy!

It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds. Wendy's should be suing her for all the bad publicity this has caused them. I've never been a fan of Wendy's chili ever since I worked there while in college but geez.......


So place your bets.....and stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suebob said...

Hi Biscuit Girl,

I dunno why - I must be in an odd mood - but suddenly the posting of the Wendy's finger story on a food blog called "You Gonna Eat All That?" sent me into uncontrollable hysterics.

Thanks for the laugh,
Suebob

11:35 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hi Suebob,

You're even more cynical than I am! I never thought about that until you mentioned it. I can hear it now, "Wait, save that knuckle for me!" "Aunty always had good taste" I got a million of 'em.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

I feel bad for Wendys. Never really liked their chili either (but LOVE their Mandarin Chicken Salad), but to have to undo all this bad publicity ... a shame.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home