You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

World's Ugliest Dog

Words cannot describe this beast. Nor will the image of it ever leave you. He's apparently a very old Chinese Crested but unless I told you that, you would have thought he was a prop for some alien movie.

Now I'm a big a dog lover but I can honestly say that this is one pooch that I would find hard to warm up to. I'm not sure what particular aspect of him is worse but rest assured, he's one but-ugly dog.

One news story said the judges recoiled in horror when the dog was set before them. Imagine that.



5 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Oh. My. God.
I agree that it looks like a prop from a horror movie - which would be much less disturbing than this guy moving around.
Now I feel mean. But I can't help it!

1:49 PM  
Blogger ladygoat said...

I've seen that dog a couple of time already, and each time he still scares the bejeezus out of me. Eek!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Awwww, poor thing!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Wow, that is hideous. I work in tv and every week we feel there 's a different "ugliest dog" video, but that picture really takes the cake.
Where in Virginia are you? I'm a UVA grad..miss Charlottesville so much!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Look at those zombie eyes!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home