You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging

Weekend Dog Blogging is still a couple of days away but why wait when you have such a cute picture. Sophie is not an evening dog. She's bright and perky in the morning but come nighttime and she's done. Usually around 9:30 or 10:00 at night, she starts staring at me. This, I've learned, is her way of telling me it's time to go to bed.......or at least go upstairs.

If I ignore her, she'll sometimes go on upstairs and sit on the landing and stare at me from there. Other times she just plops on her blanket and snoozes until I'm ready to go to bed.

For other cute pups, head over the Sweetnicks on Sunday night.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PatL said...

I love that tuckered-out dog! Look at those eyelashes! Look at that scrunched-up face! I just want to smooch her!

6:56 PM  
Blogger s'kat said...

That is the cutest little picture!

"Mom, it's time for bed already!!"

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home