You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Pea Shoots with Velvet Shrimp


We bought some snow pea shoots this weekend. Finding a recipe proved to be a challenge. After searching my cookbook collection, I looked in the Internet and found this recipe at FoodTV.com "Pea Shoots with Velvet Shrimp." It looked pretty simple so I gave it a shot.

The only thing I would change next time I make it would be to cut the pea shoots into smaller lengths. I left them 'as is' but found them to be hard to mix in with the shrimp. Otherwise it was quite a tasty meal. Very mellow flavor, the seasonings all melded together nicely so that no one in particular jumped out at you. The flavor of the pea shoots and the shrimp shined through.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home