You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, May 06, 2005

Sun and Fun in Florida


The entire Biscuit clan is heading to the sunny beaches of Florida next week. I CAN'T WAIT! That's right fellow bloggers and bloggettes, next Friday before the sun comes up, Biscuit Boy, Biscuit Pup and I load up the car and drive to New Smyrna Beach where we're renting a house on the beach for two weeks.

We were really excited when we first planned the trip because the Space Shuttle was scheduled to take off from Cape Canaveral while we were going to be down there. But darn it all, they postponed it until July. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find something else to do with my time. Let's see, there's the beach, and hmm....let's see.....the beach and what else......Oh yes, the beach....... HAHAHAHAHA Sometimes I just crack myself up.

I still plan to post a few things while down and will add pictures when I get back. Here's a little heads up.....most of the posts will be about seafood. Imagine that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home