You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Monday, April 24, 2006

Ah........

For about 2 years I have been using this outdoor chair at my desk. And while it is a very comfortable chair for sitting out on the patio it just wasn't the best desk chair. But that has finally been taken care of.

I had to stop by an office supply store this weekend to pick up a few things and decided to look at the desk chairs while I was there. But I wasn't very optimistic. Over the past two years I'd tried a few chairs but couldn't find one that didn't cost a small fortune or one that felt just right......until now. I sat in this chair. It felt good, real good. But how much would it cost? I'd neglected to look at the price tag when I sat down. So I gingerly reached for the price tag dangling from the back of the chair and much to my surprise it was only $89. Sold! It's made with an Microsuede material that feels really nice and looks expensive. I went home to tell Biscuit Boy and we planned to go back today to get it.

So tonight we went back and got my chair. And get this, it was on sale for $69! How cool is that! Once we got home I spent about 30 minutes sweating, letting out a few curses and a misplaced part. But it was well worth it as I now sit here and write in comfort. Ah........

4 Comments:

Blogger Dough-Boy said...

Now you can put the chair back on your porch that's disappearing into the ground, and watch the bird and squirell feeders that you're not allowed to put up. LOL

3:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

The fun never ends..... In addition to the sinking patio that the condo assoc won't fix, the three cedar trees on the side of the patio got bent in the one snowstorm we had this winter. They're splayed out over the patio.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a find!!! OHHH--condo assoc. stories!! Boy, does that bring back memories!!!!!!! Well, you got a great chair!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

I love those surprise sales - nice chair!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home