You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Toast

Been missing me? The past couple of weeks have been crazy but things are starting to settle down so I'm finally able to get back to posting. Why have I been busy? Let's see, the big thing was a trip to Chattanooga to surprise my in-laws on their 40th Wedding Anniversary and a side trip along the way to Knoxville to see my family. But before I get into that I'd like to propose a toast.
To:
1. Biscuit Boy, who made an "A" on his midterm exam (He's taking a grad school class at work)
2. Biscuit Boy again for a job interview tomorrow (for a promotion),
3. And to good friends of ours in Chattanooga who had twins this weekend, a boy (Henry) and a girl (Anna).

Cheers, Slainte, Salute and congrats!

Hopefully in the nect couple of days I'll post more about the restaurant in Chattanooga where we had my in-laws anniversary dinner as well as some other goodies. So stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back!!!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Dough-Boy said...

Yea, 'bout time you got back....











By the way.... the Sushi was good while you were here visiting us.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to see you back and I am looking forward to the restaurant photos...please hurry!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home