You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging (WDB) #25

As if the Panda pictures I posted earlier today weren't cute enough for ya, it's time for Weekend Dog Blogging! Haven't posted any pictures of the Biscuit Pup (Sophie) for a few weeks because she's extremely camera shy. So trying to take her picture is a bit of a challenge.

To get these pictures I had to sneak over to the camera, cough while I turned it on so she wouldn't hear it then quietly walk over to her. She was asleep in her favorite position....on Biscuit Boy's lap, showing her belly for all to see. And as you can see, she's a hairy little beast. I think it's time to take a trip to the groomers.
For more adorable dog pictures, head on over to Sweetnicks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--Sophie is sooooo pretty. And camera shy, huh?

12:53 PM  
Blogger vlb5757 said...

That second pose reminds me of my dogs every time I go to sit down and watch TV or knit. I never sit alone!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home