You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, December 22, 2006

Bah Humbug!

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't think Sophie was too happy with me when I put these antlers on her and started taking pictures. What do you think?

Merry Christmas!
And don't forget to head over to Sweetnicks tonight for some more holiday hounds for her weekly round up of Weekend Dog Blogging.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

I would wager there are a few choice words floating around her head right now.

6:38 AM  
Blogger ScottE. said...

Cute! I love the looks our little pets make when dressed up.

Wishing you Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year.

Cheers!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Alysha said...

Too cute!

We had antlers for our dog, Bailey. I got them out this year, put them on his head, he squirmed out of them and ran off upstairs. When I next saw the antlers, he had chewed the string off. Bad thing is, I never found the string or the little plastic toggle either. Oops. Not such a dumb dog after all - he didn't want to wear those dumb antlers and saw to it that he wouldn't have to! :)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home