You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Monday, March 14, 2005

My first link!

I'm excited, I've got a link to my blog on Sharp Cookie! How cool, my very first link!! If you haven't seen this blog yet, please do, it's really good. She does an amazing job with her photos and descriptions. Makes ya hungry just looking at them.

I have some other blogs that I read faithfully. I'd love it if they read mine and added it to their links. Some of the other blogs I really enjoy are Kitchen Monkey, I'm Cookin' Here, Word to Eat by, At our Table and LovesCool. They all write in such a way, that you really enjoy it and want to keep coming back for more. And they have great photos. I mean, come on, you can't have a great food blog if you don't include pictures!

Of course there are others I like to read often as well. They're all listed over on the left side of the page. Check 'em out. I think you'll like 'em.

Oh, how could I forget this one!? I also found 1000 Recipes. Have you seen or heard about this one? It's a project that involves sending out journals to people all over the world who sign up at the blog's site. You get the journal for two weeks and have six pages all to yourself to add recipes. Then the book goes to the next person on the list. He currently has 18 journals in the works. I'm in #17. I haven't gotten it yet but am anxiously awaiting it. I have my recipe list pared down to about 6 things I want to include. My award winning White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and Raspberry Brownies. They won first and second place, respectively in a local Festival years ago when I still lived in Tennessee. I also might add my mom's Swedish meatball recipe as well as a few others that I won't reveal just yet. (I gotta leave some mystery here, haha).

Well Biscuit Pup is asking for attention, so I need to wrap things up here. Be sure to read some of the other blogs I linked to here, you won't be disappointed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hi Biscuit Girl! Thanks for the nice words about At Our Table. I'm glad you enjoy it. You're doing a great job with your site and I'm glad to have found out about it. I'll be reading and I added a link to you on the At Our Table page so that others can enjoy what you do too.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Thanks! I've had so much fun with this. Happy Blogging!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

Now you've got your third link! :) I've been reading your blog for a bit, and really enjoy it.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home