You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A No Snow......

The snow storm was a bust. I"m not surprised, a little disappointed maybe. The snow was supposed to start in the wee hours of the morning. At 6 a.m. I got up and looked outside........no snow......not even a flake. Dang.

The weather forecast was still calling for some accumulation but nothing near the panic inducing amount from the night before. It started to snow lightly when I took the Biscuit Pup out for a quick pee before I left for work at 9. Within an hour it was starting to really come down but it was only sticking to the grass and was very pretty to look at.

By evening it was switching from sleet and freezing rain then back to snow. When all was said and done, we got about 5 inches on the ground and about 1/2" in the streets.

Where is spring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home