You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

WDB (Weekend Dog Blogging)

It's a bit out of focus but trying to catch Sophie sitting still long enough to take a picture is a pretty tricky thing to do since she hates cameras. Unless.......SQUIRREL!!! I SEE A SQUIRREL!!!

Biscuit Boy was outside last night waiting for me to get home from work so we could head to dinner. Usually Sophie sits there in the window and watches you leave. Not this time. She saw this squirrel run up the tree and it got her complete and undivided attention. She barely noticed me drive up. Crazy dog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PatL said...

Yes! They are from the same tribe! I can't believe you got such a great shot of a squirrel! :o) Have a good week, Barbara.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Ziz said...

oh my gosh -- I know all about dogs hating cameras. Letta is such a little shite and never lets me take a good picture. :o)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home