You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging #41

Run over to Sweetnicks later tonight to see the whole herd of hounds in the weekend's roundup of weekend dog blogging. Sophie posed for these pictures this week.
I moved one of her dog beds on top of a cedar chest next to my desk. Now she can jump up and sit next to me while I'm working on the computer. And as you can see, she finds it quite comfy.Plus she can look up at me while I type and I can reach over to give her a good belly rub.
Life is good.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Her feet look so tiny in that first picture - very cute!

5:18 PM  
Blogger PatL said...

What a little love! Such a sweet face on her. And she looks so soft!

6:02 PM  
Blogger s'kat said...

Oh my goodness... I have never been a dog person, but I could seriously be tempted by that little vixen. So cute!!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Dang, that pup is so darn cute!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!! What a sweetheart! That is such a pretty face. (And lovely fur, I must say!) I wish I could hug her.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

OMG how cute! Now I miss our dogs even more!!

Only 4 more days till we get to see them again - I can't wait!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home