You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging and other stuff

Don't just lay there! Head on over to Sweetnicks tonight and check out all the adorable hounds on her weekly roundup. My entries this weekend are these shots of Sophie I took while she was trying to nap. Needless to say, she woke up and was quite annoyed that I had disturbed her slumber.
You woke me up for this?

I will also try to get a post about Belga Cafe up soon. We ate there last Monday (Memorial Day) with some friends. There were highs and lows about the experience. So be sure to check back.

As for the lack of posts again this week, I had good reason. We were (and still are) without A/C. The condominuim complex we live in runs heat and air on a central system and some much needed work for said system ran into some snags thus delaying the A/C from being turned on. Wasn't much of a problem until last weekend. By Thursday, the house was up to 89 degrees inside......with fans going non-stop. So I didn't do much of anything around the house except sweat and sit in front of a fan.

Sophie went to work with me Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. She did very well and enjoyed napping under my desk and getting attention from all my staff. And thankfully the weather cooled off so we're able to survive without the A/C for a few more days. It should be fixed and running mid-week. I've got my fingers crossed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

Ouch, last week would have been nasty indeed to be without AC. If I was your pup, I'd hitch a ride to the library as well!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Sorry to hear about the lack of AC. We're quite spoiled living in this time aren't we?

6:59 PM  
Blogger PatL said...

Commiserations on the AC kerfuddle! Silly dogs ... why don't they just keep sleeping? But it reminds me of Simba's attitude when I caused him to have snoozus interruptus a few weeks back. He was downright cranky, too! :o)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home