You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

DMBLGIT

DMBLGIT stands for Does My Blog Look Good In This? It's a monthly blog photo event that showcases some of the great photographs found on the vast number of food blogs out there. Each month you can submit a photo from your blog and submit it to the blogger hosting that month's event. It's then judged and a winner is picked. So far I've entered a few times but never came close to winning. There are some great photographers out there. I"m hoping that my entry from my October posts stand a better chance. It's on this post, and the picture I submitted is this one. To see the rest of the photos for this month's edition, check out Spittoon Extra.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ScottE. said...

I participated in the August challenge. When I saw the final results, I was ashamed I even thought I stood a chance, the photo was very tasty and satisfying, but compared to the artistic shots other people submitted. Ooops! I have one from Thanksgiving that I might consider entering for a future event...there are some great photogs out there.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home