You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, December 01, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging

Close up of a very sleepy Java

Got the in-laws up here this week for a belated Thanksgiving visit. And in addition to Jim's mom, dad and brother, their two dogs made the trip as well. Java is their Boston Terrier and George is their miniature Schnauzer.

George was a little camera shy but I did get some cute shots of Sophie and Java. And if you want to see more cute pups, head on over to
Sweetnicks this weekend for the weekly roundup known as Weekend Dog Blogging.

Another shot of Java asleep

"Will you please let me sleep!"

Sophie and Java

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger PatL said...

your Sophie has the cutest expressions, I swear!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ziz said...

boston!!!!!!!!! :o) lol -- java is adorable

7:24 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Pat: She does know how to express herself.

Ali: Java was a stray who found me when I was living in TN. He was going to live 'temporarily' with the in-laws until Jim and I got settled into our apt when we first moved to DC. But the weekend we planned to go get him, the Apt office changed it's pet policy to No Dogs (Boooo). But it all worked out, Java and Jim's dad are totally bonded and have been for the past 8 1/2 years.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, the pups are so adorable...
can there be anything better and sleeping doggies? I especially love the last picture, Sophie and Java look really sweet together ;) All dogs are masters of the "let me sleep!"-look *laughs*

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ed Tep said...

Sophie has that "gawd, if I can just last 3 more days, I'll have this lap to myself again" look on here face. SO Cute!

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuties!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

hi..wat a cute dog you 've!! My friend also has a dog named "George". And hey, yot too can check out this post on pet names. I hope u'll like it...


God bless
bye.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Keetha said...

Oh, cute Java is! My parents have a Boston terrier and I've always been partial to them.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home