You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm almost back

I'm trying to get back into the kitchen as soon as possible so I can resume posting on my own. Jim has one more cruise post to put up for our last port of call, Puerto Vallarta. Plus he'll still put up the occasional post now and then. However, without his love and support, I don't know how I would have made it through all of this. He's my rock.

For those of you who don't know why I have been MIA, I have been laid up with a bulging disc in my neck. It's a pain worse than I could have ever imagined. After four weeks of being in increasingly worse pain, I was finally able to get a steroid shot in my neck to help relieve the bulge and the inflammation it's caused to the nerve. My doctor said it may take a few days before I felt any relief but I felt it almost immediately! By that evening the pain level I had been on was less than half of what it had been for the past month. And I finally got to sleep in my own bed painfree! It was the most glorious nine hours sleep ever! Up until then I had been in Jim's recliner day and night. (needless to say he's happy to have his recliner back and happy to be rid of it).

I hope to be posting again very soon so stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Glad to hear you are doing better. I know from experience there is nothing worse than back or neck pain. Hope you'll continue to improve!

12:00 PM  
Blogger devinoni said...

Glad you're improving! :)
I've tagged you in a "meme" that's going around the blogosphere. Visit my blog to see the rules and decide if you want to join in.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home