You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Daring Baker's November Challenge - potato bread


(by Biscuit Boy)
Barbara is out of commission right now due to a serious pinched nerve in her neck. I'll be posting for her on our vacation over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully she'll be back after that. In the meantime, here is a picture of her potato bread done as part of the Daring Baker's group.

She also made potato rolls as well. They weren't as photogenic as the bread, but they were just as tasty. We shared these with our friend Beth, who pronounced them delicious. It was also good toasted, and slathered with mustard for a ham sandwich.
For recipe and other information, check the Daring Bakers Blogroll.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

So sorry about the pinched nerve, but that is beautiful bread! So golden and nice crust. Glad you are a Daring Baker & hope you feel better soon. Thanks to biscuit boy for posting :)

11:54 PM  
Blogger SteamyKitchen said...

Barbara- did you get your vanilla yet? Pls email me and let me know!

xoxo,jaden
jaden@steamykitchen.com

9:11 AM  
Blogger April said...

Great looking loaf!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Ohhh, I hope the pinched nerve is better soon!! The bread looks beautiful!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Ouch, I hope your pinched nerve is better soon! I know how painful that is, and I'm sending healing thoughts your way. On another note, your potato bread looks delicious--perfectly golden!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

Oooh... I hope Barbara's feeling better by now! Beautiful bread!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home