You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom gravy

Yea, I know......I've been MIA again. But I'm back for a few quick posts before we head on vacation. Where, you ask? We're going on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera next week. AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

But back to the food. We fixed a pork tenderloin last week with some oven roasted potatoes. It was good, real good. I trimmed the tenderloin then cut a bunch of little slits in it. Next I slivered some garlic and put that into the slits. Then I rolled the whole thing in some crushed rosemary, salt and pepper and popped into the baking dish surrounded by the potatoes. I cooked it at 375 for about 40 -45 minutes (or until the potatoes were done). Along with the meal, a fresh homemade French Baguette. (sorry I didn't take pictures but will next time)

Dessert was apple pie. That's the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home