You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

DMBLGIT - August edition

Every month some of the best food bloggers set their hopes on winning the contest we call DMBLGIT (or Does My Blog Look Good In This). I've entered several times and have yet to achieve victory. I have high hopes for this month's entry. You can check out the other entries at Spittoon Extra, this month's DMBLGIT host. (Update: Here's the link to the pictures entered)

Behold .......the giant yellow squash.
This bad boy was a monster. You're seeing it after I cut off the top and bottom! It was given to me last month by the infamous Egg-Man (he's mentioned in the orginal post on the squash). We got three meals out of it. And what did we make with it? Fried squash. Yummy, Yummy fried squash. Click here to see the original post and wish me luck in this month's contest. You can also see two of my past entries here and here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

Now that is one mighty squash! Good luck!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl!

can you email me with your email address? i can't find it in my email and i need to tell you the baby name we picked out!! :) my email is listed in my profile if you need it. ;)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Great pic and an intersting contest. I look at that and think squash gratin!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Stefania/CityMama said...

Hi there! My name is Stefania and I am helping BlogHer and the BlogHer Ads recruit food bloggers to join their expanding ad network? If you've ever thought about having ads on your blogs, I would to talk to you!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home