You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

DMBLGIT - November edition

Once again I've sent in a picture from my blog for the monthly event called "Does My Blog Look Good In This" or DMBLGIT. Any picture I took and posted during the month of November is eligable for this month's edition and I knew right away which one I was going to use.

Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna. Jim did the cooking and I did the picture taking......and it was delicious! Here's the picture, judge for yourself.
And if you want to see my competition, head over to the Abstract Gourmet and click on DMBLGIT Gallery (on the right side).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic photo!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home