You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Teaser











I know some of you have been waiting with baited breath to hear about the cruise. Bottom line, we had a GREAT time! Biscuit Boy was sooooo relaxed and is already looking at other cruises, hehe.
I hoped to have gotten my post about the cruise done by now but since we got back we've been working, Biscuit Boy's been fighting a cold and I had a brief bout of food poisoning from one of our favorite local restaurants where we ate on Saturday. I was sick all day Sunday and Monday, what a lousy way to spend my birthday too!

But I'm better now and Biscuit Boy's cold is getting better too.
And with my sister and brother in law visiting this weekend, I probably won't finish my post on the cruise for a few more days. So I posted a few pictures just as a little teaser. Enjoy!

The picture at the top is an appetizer we had on Formal Night. It was called Smoked Salmon Claudine. The menu described it this way:
"An envelope of Smoked Salmon filled with Smoked Trout and Salmon Mousse complimented by a refreshing Cucumber Relish." It was wonderful. As was most of the food we ate, and we did eat a lot of food.


This was Mercury in port in Astoria, Oregon. Notice the sailboats in front of the ship. They're dwarfed by the size of Mercury. She's a beautiful, classy ship.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home