You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

All she needs is a beer and the remote

Sophie likes my brother Richard as you can see. She just plopped herself up in his lap then flipped herself over on her back. He commented that all she needed was a beer (she likes Guinness) and the remote.

Can a dog get more adorable than this?
Be sure to hop on over to Sweetnicks on Sunday night to see more adorable hounds in this week's edition of Weekend Dog Blogging.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie is so adorable!!!!!! And she obviously has a great friend there. Good taste in beer too.

1:07 PM  
Blogger PatL said...

Oh, my gosh! She is so cute! I love the closeup. Her eyes look beautiful.

10:49 PM  
Blogger s'kat said...

What a sweetie! She looks like she plopped in for the long run.

9:15 AM  
Blogger PatL said...

Ok, I just checked WDB, and this pic of Sophie gets my vote for pick of the litter! Even better than Simba's! :o)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

PatL: Awwww, you're gonna make Sophie blush.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home