You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pizza Tease


I mentioned in my last post that my brother Richard is flying up on Thursday. In addition to taking a cooking class together this weekend and eating at some of his favorite places, Jim is going to make his wonderfully delicious pizza.

And let it be known that siblings, no matter what age, can still taunt each other as if we were still kids.

Hey, Richard.....Look.....we made pizza last night......yeah that's right, just like the one you'll get to eat this weekend.......look at it.....doesn't it look good. Mmmmm It tasted wonderful with the fresh thinly sliced tomatoes, fresh basil and lots of ooey-gooey cheese......mmmmmm. neener neener neener....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will both have a great time. Taking a cooking class together and eating homemade pizza? Oh--and teasing each other? Perfect.

1:26 AM  
Blogger DC Food Blog said...

Gorgeous pizza. Can you give us the recipe or is that Richard's secret?

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you make your own dough? I've recenlty been buying the premade stuff from Wole Foods -- it's actually pretty tasty.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Thanks, this was one of Jim's best looking pizzas. And it was so easy to make. We buy our dough from Trader Joe's. Then I slice some roma tomatoes very very thin and lay them on paper towels to absorb the extra liquid. Then you lay them one the stretched out dough, toss on some fresh basil leaves (I usually rough chop the basil) and top with mozzerella cheese. Bake it on a pizza stone in a pre-heated 485 degree oven for about 12 minutes. Eat.

Jon: We buy our dough pre-made fresh from Trader Joe's but I've been itching' to make my own from scratch.

4:35 PM

4:35 PM  
Blogger ScottE. said...

Hhhhmmmm...now I've a craving I might need to tackle tonight???!!!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home