You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sam - R.I.P.

Sam, the world's ugliest dog, has died. (a moment of silence, please)

I posted about him a while back. He was voted the world's ugliest dog three years in a row, for good reason.....he was one ugly critter.

But his mama loved him with all her heart. And as a pet owner, I know how hard it is to lose a beloved member of the family.





You can see Sam in all his glory in this CNN video as well as on his very own web site.

1 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

I've seen pictures of this... creature... before, but I always thought it was something doctored up. I'd no idea he was a real mutt.

In the inestimable words of Keanu- whoah!!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home