You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

WDB #9

Stephanie at Dispensing Happiness is hosting this weekend's Weekend Dog Blogging or WDB. I sent her two pictures of Biscuit Pup and decided to also post some more doggie pics here as well. So sit......stay........and enjoy.......Good Reader.

This is Biscuit Pup asleep in my lap while on vacation in Florida.










Biscuit Pup looking coy. Usually her ears are up.















This is KC. She lives with my parents. She can go from being this calm to bouncing off the walls in a matter of seconds. She's definately a daddy's girl.






This is Frazier, who
also lives with my parent. He's a mush and loves my mom more than anyone else in the world.





This is Java (the Boston Terrier) and George (the Schauzer). They live with my in-laws.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home