You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

WDB #15 - Weekend Dog Blogging

Woof! Woof! grrr....... Hello out there...... It's time for weekend dog blogging!

Yes, all you dog lovers, it's Weekend Dog Blogging #15. Check out Sweeknicks tonight for a full wrap up. Each week she rounds up pictures of her fellow bloggers canines. Big dogs, little dogs, mutts and purebreds. They're all there for your viewing pleasure. Below are some of Biscuit Pup's latest photos as well as some of Java, my in-law's Boston Terrier.

Biscuit Pup posing.

I'm ready for my close up.....Is this my best side?


Java testing out my new earmuffs.

This is Java after a full morning of unwrapping Christmas gifts. All that excitement wore him out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Got 'em in now -- I think you and I must've been posting at the same time ... I usually try to get the round-up done by 9:30 or so. Biscuit Pup (and, of course, Java) look adorable. Thanks for joining in!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home