You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dough Boy....a.k.a. me little bro'

Last night my brother e-mailed me to say he has started a food blog of his own. Hehe, guess he saw how much fun I was having and decided to come over to the dark side. His blog is called Tasty Bytes and he has taken the nickname of Dough Boy.

Actually, we've been calling him Dough Boy for years. He didn't take too kindly too it at first but after years of teasing, he has learned to embrace his inner dough boy and now wears the nickname proudly.


Our mom instilled the joy of cooking in all three of us kids. Our sister is even mulling over starting a blog too. It'll be the trifecta of family food blogging!

In other news, I
STILL haven't finished baking my Christmas cookies! EEK! I finished my Italian Tri-Color cookies, have to put an orange glaze on my Pistachio-poppy seed shortbreads and have to assemble and bake a new cookie called Lion's Paws. I'm hoping that I can get them done on Friday. Then you'll get some pics and the recipes. And my staff at the library will get some New Year's Cookies (instead of Christmas cookies) but they won't care. There isn't much those folks won't eat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dough-Boy said...

Hey, hey, hey... I resemble that remark... Woohooo... Um, I mean LOL. And get yer finger away from my belly, or you'll draw back a nub.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home