You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Oh Deer!











My nephew and I decorated the tree today (Finally!). As we merrily listened to Christmas music, we carefully unwrapped each ornament, stood back from the tree and looked for the perfect spot to place it. All was going well, until.........

I handed my nephew Rudolph. He looked at the tree and found the perfect spot and hung the ornament.......in more ways than one. As he stepped back from the tree, it hit us at the same time.....Rudolph was one HAPPY reindeer! And I don't think it was his nose that Santa used to guide his sleigh either.










Now I should have been the adult and not blinked an eye, but we both looked up at each other and started snickering. Biscuit Boy, who had been working on my computer, turned around and asked what was so funny. I replied, we have an anatomically correct reindeer. He just shook his head and turned around. But you could see his shoulders shaking as he tried not to laugh out loud.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Haha! Oh my!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...all the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names...

Sure it was an akward childhood, but now the ladies LOVE him.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home