You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lazy bag o' bones

That's what I've been this month, nothin' but a lazy bag of bones. And looking back on my posts from last summer, I realized I was the same way last August. Hmmm....I think I see a pattern here. August is a hot month, we're extremely busy at the library with kids and summer programs and I come home from work exhausted. By the time we eat dinner, I'm ready to call it a night.

But hopefully that will all change......soon. Why? Two reasons.
1. School starts next week and
2. We're going on vacation.
Where, you ask? Why, we're heading to
New Smyrna Beach again. This will be the first time we've gone there by ourselves.....no parents and no dog. Just us. ahhhhhh (Not that we don't love going there with the 'rents and the pooch).

I hope to come back relaxed and re-energized and ready to get back to my blog.

And hopefully, before we head to the beach, I'll finally get something up here about the cooking class my brother and I took last month.

4 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

Have a great and relaxing vacation!

I myself have been slacking on the blog lately... this oppressive heat is simply not conducive to blogging!

10:21 AM  
Blogger PatL said...

It's not laziness. It's healthful, giving yourself a break. We're all too busy all the time, it's the disease of the country, I swear!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful break!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Dough-Boy said...

Yea, I've neglected my blog duties as well. Just too much stress at work right now. A break is defintely needed.

Dough-girl and I are going to Disney World in October for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, so we should have some really good pictures and stories to keep the blog going for a while.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home