You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Vote for Sophie!

*UPDATE #2* Keep telling everyone to vote for Sophie. You can vote every day.
I entered Sophie in Dog Show USA. She wants your vote to help her win.
Here's how:
1. Go to the Dog Show USA website.
2. Click on the "View" button in the Contest Gallery section (left side of screen)
3. On the next screen type in Sophie in the search box and look for the picture seen above.
4. Click on the right most star under her picture and voila, you just voted for Sophie.
And you can also vote for my sister's Black Lab, Walker.Here are the other two pictures of Sophie that I submitted:
(And if you want to see other cuties, go to Sweetnicks for Weekend Dog Blogging)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

I voted- good luck, Sophie!

2:19 PM  
Blogger PatL said...

Sophie for president, she's got my vote! That's one amazingly cute face there.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Sorry, my comment has nothing to do with this post, but instead about your Global Gastronomy blog. Wonderful! I'm searching for a delisiously light coconut macaroon type cookie I had while in Marrakesh, Morocco. No, you didn't have it anywhere, but I was thinking with all your searching, maybe you'd find it. If you do, could you email it to me at: moindia2002@yahoo.com? Thanks.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie is such a beauty! I voted for her. She reminds me of my American Eskimo-Pomeranian mix.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home