You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, March 31, 2007

WDB (Weekend Dog Blogging)

I've missed the past couple of weeks of Weekend Dog Blogging. We were either too busy to take any pictures of Sophie or she was her usual camera shy self and ran from us whenever we try to snap a shot.

But last Sunday, Jim managed to get this picture of her and one of her favorite squeaky toys. Not sure if she had just attacked it or was about to but that snarl says it all .... this squirrel is toast.


Be sure to check out more adorable dogs at
Sweetnick's this Sunday when she rounds up the hounds for this week's edition of Weekend Dog Blogging.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Freya said...

"I know you're not touching my squirrel!" is what that look says to me! My Greyhound Coney does the same look to Max, our Jack Russell!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

She looks so fluffy in that pic.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Dough-Boy said...

I love how she's shoving the squirrel's head into the carpet as to say "...and stay down, or I will be forces to do the same to the rest of your family."

Of course the look could be her saying "...get that camera out of my face...Stinking Paparazzi..."

8:52 AM  
Blogger PatL said...

Oh my gosh, Barbara, that is just the cutest shot! Grrr, I'm tough, never mind that I'm soft & fluffy!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home