You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, April 04, 2008

We're famous......sort of

Some of my regular readers know that I am part of an online baking group called "The Daring Bakers." Each month a recipe is selected by one of the many members and we all make the recipe but keep it underwraps until the a selected date at the end of the month when we all post our results.

Well it seems the Washington Post knows about us! The group was mentioned in the Post a couple of days ago. You can find the article here.

And if you're wondering where is my post for the March Challenge? Well, I didn't quite have the time because Jim and I were in Malaysia half the month. But the April challenge has been revealed (to the Daring Bakers only) and it's one that I will be participating in. And for any of my library staff who read this, you will be the lucky recipients of the finished product. (makes you want to work for me, doesn't it.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I couldn't participate this month either, but what an awesome article--thanks for posting the link.

I love your blog.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home