You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Beet Salad

One of our favorite appetizers at Corduroy is the Salad of Beets, Baby Carrots and Goat Cheese. If I don't get the Lobster Salad (omg, it's good), this is one that I will usually order.

Today while strolling the aisles of Trader Joe's, I spied a bag of baby beets in the produce case. Already cooked, they are ready to use straight from the bag. I immediately thought of the Corduroy salad. Tossing the beets into the cart, I headed right over to the cheeses and picked up a package of goat cheese.

As a starter to our meal tonight, I present my version of Corduroy's salad of beets, baby carrots and goat cheese.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara!!
Your Opera Cake is very sweet and I love your Kitchen Aid!!
I also loved your Beet Salad. I just love Beets and Goat cheese, hmmmm, my mouth is full of water!!!
xoxo,
Giovanna

4:33 AM  
Blogger paulawy said...

I was also tempted by Trader Joes beets a few weeks ago, and made a similar salad! Mmmm- so good! I'm the only one in my family who eats them, so I got to eat them all!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home