You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Saturday, April 07, 2007

April Snow

Did someone forget to tell the weatherman that it's April? We woke up this morning with SNOW on the ground. Yes, snow! Before it melted, I grabbed the camera and went outside to take a few pictures of the spring flowers in both mine and my neighbors front gardens to share with you.
A pansy in my garden

Neighbor's daffy's and tulips

This is the crab apple out our back window.

Hope the Easter bunny doesn't freeze tonight!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom told me of the snow showers in NYC this morning. I am so sorry! I am sure the Easter Bunny will remember mittens and a scarf. :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger s'kat said...

It was 80s just a couple of days ago... then when Dave & I need to go on a roadtrip, we wake up to snow!

Very odd. Luckily, the flowers made it through.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Glenna said...

It's beautiful but frustrating. Great pics! Hope your Easter was lovely.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Deborah Dowd said...

Here in Newport News, we have the same view. It was crazy to see all those Easter outfits covered up with winter coats! I took a picture of my crabapple tree with a frosting of snow, too!

P.S. I added you to my blogroll because I want to include other Virginia food bloggers (and I am on our Library Board of Trustees) Seems we have a lot in common!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Freya said...

Pretty! Our Easter Holiday was really hot and sunny!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

The snow was flying all day here in Pittsburgh, too; great photos!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home