You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Friday, April 13, 2007

Sophie needs your vote

We interrupt our regularly scheduled food posts for this special announcement:
The Alexandria Times, a local paper, hosts a "Pet of the Month" contest on it's website. I entered Sophie for April. There is some good competition but with all my faithful readers casting their vote for our girl, she's sure to win! It's as easy as clicking on the link below and selecting Sophie, then clicking on the 'cast my vote' button.
Pet of the Month Contest

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

Getting closer!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just voted and Sophie is in the lead! Go Sophie, Go Sophie... :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Freya said...

Consider my vote cast for Sophie (although Briget is a real cutie too!)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Everyone in the work room just voted for Sophie. She's slipped to second place. Vote, people! I guess it's hard to compete with those funny false teeth.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous 143Records said...

Great readingg this

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home