You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm still here

Sorry for the long unexplained absence. Work's been crazy! Our library is scheduled to be renovated this fall. We have tons of prep work that needs to be done and suddenly the date for the renovation was moved up by a month. EEEK!

I am really going to try to catch up this weekend. We've been making some really good recipes that I can't wait to post.

And for the Sophie fans out there, she's doing great! We go back to the vet in a few weeks to set up a surgery date to remove what is left of the tumor (which is much smaller thanks to the radiation).

Now it's time for me to get in the kitchen and make some cinnamon chip banana bread for a meeting at the library this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger NKP said...

Welcome back, can't wait to see what's cookin'!
I am glad Sophie is doing well, is she the dog in the pic?
It must be emotionally exhausting to go through that but you seem to be through the hardest part.
Good luck on the reno.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home