You Gonna Eat All That?

A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

(Biscuit Girl)

Monday, February 05, 2007

Something to hold you over...

...while I recover from a nasty cold. I hope to be back posting yummy recipes soon including this lovely rolled pork tenderloin we made a couple of weeks ago. The filling is spinach, Myzithra (also spelled Mizithra) cheese, and mushrooms.Today, with no sense of smell or taste, I bravely made beef stew. When Jim got home from work, he made cornbread (in an iron skillet, of course) to go with it. Didn't get pics but there are leftovers so I'll snap a shot then. It was warm and filling and just right for a cold night like tonight.

And those of you waiting your cookbooks, I will try to get them mailed this week once I feel better.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger bauerin said...

Did you ever try to cook rolled meat wrapped in clingfilm in boiling water?? they taste great

11:09 PM  
Blogger ScottE. said...

Feel better. I was just out with a nasty bug in early January. Sucks.

9:04 AM  
Blogger s'kat said...

That pork looks wonderful! Hope you feel better soon.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Tenderlion looks tasty...

way to brave out the cold, I hate cooking knowing I can't enjoy my creation.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pork tenderloin looks delectable!

Hope you feel better soon. I'm just getting over a bad cold that I've had for 2 months, so I can sympathize with you.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your tenderloin looks so good!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home